Start time on all meetings is 8PM, Locations are TBD. All Meetings are subject to change.
New York Chiropractic Council
District 12 – Rochester
District President: Dr. Joe Manza DC CACCP
firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.334.7555 (call or text)
Dr. Ed Gigliotti VP
Dr. Harry Hadley Sergeant-at-Arms
Dr. David Raczka Ambassador to NYSCA
February 28th, 2017 8 PM
Live Well Rochester Family Chiropractic Center the office of District Member Dr. Marc McDade.
Located at 160 Allens Creek Rd, Rochester, NY 14618
In this meeting:
Dr. Marc McDade will be giving some practice tips regarding running a successful social media campaign.
Is practice really “as simple as that”? Come find out!
Are you getting proper reimbursement from Medicare?
Get the 411 on the Council Mid-Year Convention.
As always you’ll be kept abreast of the current state of affairs of Chiropractic in NYS.
There will be light refreshments and some not so light drinks available for your enjoyment.
Council/NYSCA Members $10.00, Non-Members-$35.00
Students are FREE and family are always are welcome.
There is a power within — a fountain head of unlimited resource —
and he who controls it controls circumstances instead of it controlling him.” – BJ Palmer
Disclaimer: The statements, information, opinions, and views disseminated by speakers and sponsors at district meetings do not necessarily reflect those of the New York Chiropractic Council.
- October 27th: At Dr. Joseph Manza’s Brighton office. Dr. Carey Sigafoose will SKYPE in to Talk the TIC. Bring your staff and come dressed in your costume because it’s the spookiest time of the year.
- November 17th: LOCATION: Dr. Ed Gigliotti's new office We will have be talking the TIC and discussing Being Thankful within our member practices. You will learn something new and grow as an individual and ChiropracTOR.
- December 15th: Our Annual Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan/Kwanzaa/Feliz Navidad/Festivus Party will be held at Pineapple Jacks Restaurant and Bar. 8pm start time. BEST Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan/Kwanzaa/Feliz Navidad/Festivus sweater wins a fun prize!
- January 26th: LOCATION: Dr. Robyn Graber's office.
- February 23rd: LOCATION: Dr. Marc McDade's office.
- March 30th: LOCATION: Dr. Edwin Vega Jr's office. Speaker will be Dr. David Fletcher - Dawning of the Neuroage: Looking deeperinto the spiritual connections of the Nervous System. (Possible CE)