The New York Chiropractic Council's Mission Statement
The New York Chiropractic Council`s mission is to direct people to the realization that healing comes from within; and that ultimately the promotion of health and wellness is superior to the treatment of disease.
The New York Chiropractic Council's Purpose
The purpose of the COUNCIL is to promote the basic philosophy, science and art of chiropractic. The COUNCIL has been formed as well for the following reasons:
- To protect the welfare of its members to practice chiropractic without compromise, and with parity and respect;
- To protect the public`s ability to receive chiropractic without prejudice, ridicule or financial penalty from any individual, group or profession;
- To conduct educational seminars, lectures and meetings within the profession and the public in accordance with our stated objectives;
- To keep chiropractic separate and distinct from all other professions;
- To foster inter-professional relations based upon mutual respect and a clear understanding of the basic Philosophy, Science and Art of Chiropractic.